Uniforms says a lot about your company and your team professionalism. Choosing the right sizes and right impression can be tricky.
That is why our team at Absolute Apparel have done the hard work for you.
If you have questions regarding custom artwork and how to submit the vector files with your uniform orders, please click here.
If you need to talk to one of our consultants, please contact our support team on 1300 787 904 and a friendly team member can help you out with your needs. Click on the relevant sections to learn more.
Quantity Discounts – Buy More, Save More!
Absolute Apparel is always committed to offering the best competitive prices for customers buying in large quantities. If you are buying more than 15 products in total, please see the following steps below; and we can organise a quote to provide you with the best price.
- If you like a product, Choose “For Quantity Discounts” from the size dropdown, select the quantity you require and Press “Add to Cart”. Repeat this steps for other products.
- Once you have finished shopping, Press “View Cart” at the top right hand of the website.
- On the shopping cart page (once you are happy with the products that you have selected), if the quantity is more than 15 products, select “For Quantity Discounts” button instead of the “Checkout” button.
- Fill in the Quote Registration form and our team will contact you to give a competitive price for your order.
Larger Quantities POA
Printing and embroidery prices will be evaluated based on quantity, logo, and number of positions.
We have an extensive range of garments available in our showroom that you can come in and choose from. Then you can see the colour, feel the fabric, and try on for sizing and comfort.
If you are too far from our Gold Coast office to come into our showroom or for us to call into your business, we are more than happy to send you samples of any garments you would like to see and try on for size. We can supply apparel anywhere in Australia, including the following locations.
All garments dispatched to you will be charged to your credit card and refunded on return (excluding freight charges). For more details, please refer to our Sample Policy below.
Please click on one of the following links to open our Sample Policy:
If we are unable to size you in person, it is essential for you to check the sizing of the garments you are ordering as our garments usually vary to the standard sizing that you find is department stores and shops.
Please go through the following steps to ensure you order the correct sizes:
- Take one of your existing garments (that fits you best) in a similar style to what you will be purchasing.
- Lay the garment on a flat surface and take a 1/2 (half) chest measure in centimetres as pictured below:
- Return to the page of the garment you are looking to purchase (or the supplier’s website) and using the Half Chest measurement on the Measurements/Sizing Chart, work out what size will fit you best. Please note sizes on the charts may have a tolerance/variation +/- of up to 2cm for garment sizes. Compare the half chest measurement of one of your own garments and choose the closest size on the measurements chart. As sizing may vary between brands, it is important to check your measurements.
- A restocking fee will apply for goods returned for incorrect sizing, so please click here to read our Terms and Conditions before ordering your garments.
- If you would like to receive samples to ensure that the garment/s you have chosen fit properly, please click here to go to our Sample Policy page for more information.