In order to process your uniform order with the utmost speed and minimum fuss, it is vitally important when you place your order online that you provide us with the correct artwork specifications and requirements.
Submitting your Artwork
Once you have added the garments to the Shopping Cart and you click on the Checkout button, you will be given the option to add your artwork under Artwork Details, or you can go to our Contact Us page and submit your artwork on the enquiry. You will be emailed a quote including artwork before your order and payment is processed.
PLEASE READ ON – Please ensure that you read the Artwork Requirements below before you attach your file:
Embroidery of Artwork
If you would like your artwork/logo embroidery on your garments, we require your artwork in PDF or JPG format. You will be charged a one-off setup fee to have your artwork digitised by our embroiderer and this amount will be priced separately on your quote.
Embroidery of Text
If you choose one of our Standard Fonts (see PDF file below) to use to just to have text embroidered on your garments, there will be no setup charge for your embroidery. Please select the font you require and type the name of the font along with the wording you require in the Artwork Instructions box when you are in the Checkout window of your Shopping Cart.
If you want your artwork screen printed on your garments, you must supply your artwork in PDF, EPS, Illustrator V9 or Corel 12 format, and PMS colours should be advised. Artwork setup charges for screen printing are only valid for 12 months. If ordering after 12 months, another screen setup charge will apply. You will be charged a one-off setup fee to have the screen setup by our screen printer and this amount will be priced separately on your quote.
Additional Artwork Information
- ARTWORK REDRAW – If artwork requires to be redrawn, a charge of $45.00 per hour will apply.
- SAMPLES – A sample charge of $50.00 will apply should your order not proceed after sampling.
- ARTWORK SETUPS – All screens and digitised files remain the property of the screen printer & embroiderer respectively.
- PDFs PREFERRED – Whilst we accept other file formats, PDF’s are the most preferred file format.
- CMYK FORMAT – The basic construction components of any good files are made up of CMYK, or CMYK plus spot colours. Please ensure all fonts are embedded, all colours and images are CMYK, (unless CMYK and Spot colour required, an additional cost will apply).
- NO RGB FILES – If you upload files that are RGB they will automatically be converted to CMYK – this conversion is not a recommended outcome as many colours may not output with required results – (e.g. quite often when an RGB yellow is converted to CMYK it may convert with a percentage of Cyan in the CMYK mix which can give it a limey yellow appearance). Absolute Apparel will not accept responsibility for the outcome of such files, but if we pick up the problem before it is printed we will contact you to ascertain if you would like to cancel the order.
- CONVERT YOUR FONTS – In order to avoid font incompatibility when printing, it is a requirement that you convert your fonts to ‘outline’ or ‘curves’. If you do not convert your fonts, results may vary accordingly.
If you have any queries about your artwork before sending it to us, please feel free to contact our support team on 1300 787 904 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to advise you.