If we are unable to size you in person, it is essential for you to check the sizing of the garments you are ordering as our garments usually vary to the standard sizing that you find is department stores and shops.
Please go through the following steps to ensure you order the correct sizes:
- Take one of your existing garments (that fits you best) in a similar style to what you will be purchasing.
- Lay the garment on a flat surface and take a 1/2 (half) chest measure in centimetres as pictured below:
- Return to the page of the garment you are looking to purchase (or the supplier’s website) and using the Half Chest measurement on the Measurements/Sizing Chart, work out what size will fit you best. Please note sizes on the charts may have a tolerance/variation +/- of up to 2cm for garment sizes. Compare the half chest measurement of one of your own garments and choose the closest size on the measurements chart. As sizing may vary between brands, it is important to check your measurements.
- A restocking fee will apply for goods returned for incorrect sizing, so please click here to read our Terms and Conditions before ordering your garments.
- If you would like to receive samples to ensure that the garment/s you have chosen fit properly, please click here to go to our Sample Policy page for more information.